This is a great simple video, which will show you how to properly use a glass cutter and runner. The very first step is how to hold the glass cutter, you want to hold it at a 45 degree angle straight on the glass. Make sure to try your best to avoid leaning it to the left or right and at a 90 degree angle, and also make sure to start off the glass before cutting. Depending on your preference you can either push or pull the cutter, it doesn't matter which way. Once you make the cut, take the runner and apply pressure to the glass at the cut mark, it doesn't need to be high up on the glass or to low and it should pop right off. If you ever make a mistake do not try and re cut the same line you won't find it, but rather flip the glass over and start again.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades