This video shows how a piece of glass can be cut using a pair of scissors into the shape that you want. First, use a permanent marker to draw the outline of the shape you want on the glass. Next, submerge the part of the glass that you want to cut into a basin of water. Using a pair of scissors, start cutting the general outline of the shape on the glass. After you are done with the general outline, you can then trim the glass with it still submerged in the basin of water. Remember to be careful because glass can cut you.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades