In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to cut laminated glass. Laminated glass is a safety glass that has two pieces of glass with a plastic foam in between. The materials required to cut laminated glass are: an oil glass cutter, L-square, razor blade and an optional propane torch. Begin by marking the glass to your preferred measurement. Then use the L-square to line up the marking. Then use the oil glass cutter to cut down the marked line. Flip it over do the same on the other side. Then use the razor to cut through the lamination. This video will benefit those viewers who are glaziers or any other field and need to learn how to cut a laminated glass.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades