This is a Fine Art video tutorial where you will learn how to cut plate glass. Measure the plate glass and make sure the measurements are correct. Then place the guide along the line of the cut, take your glass cutter and score along the edge of the guide. If the plate is small in size, take the base of the cutter and place it underneath the score mark and apply equal pressure with your hands on both sides of the score. The plate will snap with a nice clean cut. Another way to snap the glass is with the line pliers. Squeeze the plate gently with the pliers and snap it. Watch the video to learn a few more methods of cutting glass.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades