This video describes the process of cutting glass with a regular pair of scissors. Objects required include a pair of scissors, glass to cut, gloves, a tub, and water. First, fill the tub with water to a proper depth to allow for submersion of the glass. Once the tub is filled, submerge the glass and once the glass is submerged, while holding it, begin to slowly cut the glass with careful and slow cuts from the scissors. It is suggested to not conduct the procedure with haste, take the process slowly and the product will be a properly cut section of glass.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades