In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to etch glass in 5 minutes. The materials needed for his procedure are: contact paper, Armour Etch and a paintbrush, glass and a sink. Begin by cutting the contact paper face up on a circuit mat. Cut it on medium speed and pressure. Then put the contact paper on glass. Work carefully to prevent any wrinkles and bubbles in the design. Now put the etching cream on in a dabbing motion. The etching cream will not run into areas that are not stuck down. Finish by removing the contact paper and drying the glass. This video will benefit those viewers who are interested in glazing or window design, and would like to learn how to etch glass for window decorations.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades