In order to etch a drinking glass, you will need the following: a dremel or a glass engraver, a glass, and a template. You will need to be wearing your safety equipment, in order to protect your eyes and respiratory system from glass particles. Make a template. You will need to make your own design first. Trace your design with your etcher. Then, remove your template. Next, retrace your design. This time, smooth out any rough areas. Correct any flaws. When you are satisfied with the design, you are done. For best results, it is best to practice your technique first on an inexpensive glass, before attempting it on the desired glasses. You should be able to use your glass as you normally would, even for homemade beer.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades