In this video, we learn how to cut large format glass tiles. First, measure out where you want the cut to be on the glass, then cut it with a sharp X-acto knife. After this, use a glass cutter to cut the bottom of the glass and create a crack what will go down to the cut that you just made. After this, break the two sections apart and you will have two piece of tile out of your large one. You can do this on any kind of tile and it takes just a few short steps. When you're done, sand down the edges and you are finished!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades