This video describes the process of cutting a beer bottle in half. First a piece of string is tied around a glass beer bottle to gauge the proper length that the string should be. Next, excess string is cut off and the tied string loop is slid up and off of the bottle. Next, the cap of a bottle of nail polish remover is unscrewed and the cap is filled with nail polish remover. The string is then wadded up and dipped into the nail polish remover for a couple seconds. The string is slid back onto the bottle to the desired location. Next, a lighter is used to light the nail polish remover and the bottle is rotated in the hands as the nail polish remover burns. Finally, the bottle is submerged is quickly submerged in water and pressure is applied in opposite directions to snap the bottle in half.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades