Looking to get some glass cut? Instead of taking it down to your local glass cutter and shelling out some cash, why not learn to do it yourself? In this video, learn how to cut glass using a "glass cutter".
Why is "glass cutter" in quotes, you ask? ...Because the "glass cutter" does not actually cut through the glass, it just acts to scratch or "score" it, so it should be called either a "glass scratcher/scorer" or a "tool of glass cutting".
The score is then used to actually break or snap the glass along this line (or even curves are possible). Technically you try to "bend" both sides along the score downward to "open" (not compress) the crack to the back side of the glass.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades